Jobmagic: Social Recruiting Platform for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Date: Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific
Who should attend: Talent Acquisition Directors and Managers, Corporate and Agency Recruiters; HR Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers; Social Media Managers
Currently, over 85% of companies are using social media for recruiting on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. For a successful social recruiting strategy, it’s important to select the right mix of tools that deliver maximum ROI.
Join Jindrich Liska, CEO of Jobmagic, and learn how Jobmagic’s social media recruiting platform saves you time, money and frustration, while filling your positions and reinforcing your brand.
In this webinar you will learn how Jobmagic can help you to:
- Tap into 750M+ engaged users on Facebook, the largest social network in the world.
- Embed career videos and other interactive brand features in your job postings.
- Empower your employees to drive referral hires.
- Enable recruiters to efficiently leverage their social networks.
- Reach candidates on 300+ social networks with social media optimized job postings.
- Automatically publish jobs to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Accelerate the growth of your qualified top talent pool.
Learn how most admired employers such as Walt Disney, VMware and TJX Companies leverage Jobmagic to hire the best talent. Jobmagic all-in-one platform includes referral hiring, talent network management, automated job publishing and crowdsourcing. Jobmagic is used by companies of all sizes from Fortune 500 to startups, across all industries and by direct employers as well as staffing firms.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: