Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Pacific
Who should attend: Corporate and Agency Recruiters; HR Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers
Register Here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/828962123
Social media created an entire spectrum of new approaches for recruiting the best passive and active candidates. Companies large and small are quickly building their proprietary talent communities on Facebook, tweeting their jobs to multiple Twitter accounts, and searching profiles on LinkedIn. The number of company Facebook pages just surpassed 1.5 million mark and more than 10 million people connect to these pages a day.
The key to the successful social media recruiting strategy is to select the right mix of tools that delivers the maximum ROI across all social media channels.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to power all your job postings with social media.
- How to accelerate the growth of your talent community.
- How to build and maximize visibility of your social media brand.
- How to automatically publish your jobs to your Facebook profiles and pages.
- How to distribute your jobs to Twitter and LinkedIn contacts and groups.
- How to efficiently leverage your social media footprint in referral hiring.
- How to manage your social media presence effectively.
This Webinar is sponsored by Jobmagic, a social media recruiting platform for automatic job publishing to social media sites, referral hiring and profile-based matching.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: